Choose five topics that you think are potential research topics for your paper and briefly (in 2 to 5 sentences) explain why these topics are of interest to you
Drunk Driving- I am interested in the topic drunk driving because I am against it so I would like to do a research paper stating why its wrong. I would also like to explain why drunk driving needs to end and to find a way to end drunk driving.
ADHD- I am interested in the topic ADHD because i would really like to learn more about ADHD. I want to know what people go through that have it and I would also like to learn how people deal with it. It is definitely a disorder that I have interest learning about.
Sweatshops- I am interested in the topic Sweatshops because I really think that sweatshops should end and not exist anymore. People are being forced to work because they don't have any other jobs being offered to them. I believe that they should be offered real jobs instead of jobs where they get payed low wages but spend hours working.
Bullying- I am interested in the topic Bullying because I also believe that bullying should end. Bullying is a horrible crime that can happen anywhere and I would like to try to find a way that bullying can be ended. I am very against bullying and I think that no one deserves to ever be treated like that.
Animal Rights- I am interested in this topic because I really love animals and I would also like to know what kind of rights they have. I believe that animals should never be abused because they are innocent and do nothing wrong. I believe that animals should have rights just like humans do.
These are 5 good topics Lindsay.
ReplyDelete